You gravitate towards the heights that only the birds can reach, which is why the Wear Colour Hawk Pant may be just the thing for you. Its lightweight, three-layer construction offers fully waterproof protection and high breathability for hot laps at the resort, and can also handle long days in the backcountry. And thanks to its bib design, you'll have extended coverage when you're drifting through waist-deep woods and hitting pillowy powder drops. The bib features a wicking jersey on its back for added comfort, as well as a handy mesh pocket to keep essentials close by.
For long hikes to new lines you've got inner thigh vents to cool you off when things start to heat up, and when it's time to make your descent, boot gaiters will keep billowing snow out all the way down. The leg cuffs feature tough Cordura reinforcements for durability and protection where breakdown often occurs, especially when hiking and exploring in the backcountry. To round things out, you've got tons of pockets to hold maps, tools, and other small pieces of gear you don't want to be without.
- A versatile bib pant for resort ripping and backcountry adventures
- Three-layer fabric offers waterproof protection and breathability
- Inner thigh vents release heat when you start to work up a sweat
- Ankle gaiters prevent snow from sneaking up your leg
- Durable reinforcements around the leg cuffs prevent breakdown
- Plenty of pockets keep your maps and gear organized and secure
- Bib design offers extended coverage and a secure fit
- Item #CWR004S