Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Ski Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
When it comes to scoping out epic lines and hunting down hidden powder stashes, you've got eyes like a hawk, which is why it's only fitting that you grab the Wear Colour Hawk Jacket. Made of a fully waterproof and breathable three-layer fabric, this jacket will keep you comfortable and dry when you're battling the elements and drifting through waist deep snow. It's got enough features to maximize your fun at the resort, and boasts a light and breathable construction that can also hit the backcountry. The underarm vents let you cool off after a long hike or particularly grueling run, and the helmet-compatible hood ensures that you won't have to sacrifice head protection to stay dry. You've got versatility for any day with a removable snow skirt, while comfortable Lycra thumbhole gaiters also work to keep out snow and wind. Add in a bevy of pockets to keep all your on-mountain essentials organized, and you've got a reliable shell for any day of the season.
- This light and breathable shell rips the resort and the backcountry
- Three-layer fabric shuts out water and breathes well as you move
- Underarm vents cool you down after steep and strenuous descents
- Removable powder skirt will be there on free-refill pow days
- Adjustable hood fits snugly over helmets for protection and coverage
- Thumbhole cuffs stop the snow from getting in
- Inner and outer pockets keep your valuables where you want them
- Item #CWR004Q
- Responsible Collection
- recycled polyester (3-layer), DWR treatment
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- helmet-compatible, adjustable
- [external] 2 hand, 2 chest, 1 sleeve, [internal] 1 stash, 1 zippered
- Powder Skirt
- Lycra wrist gaiters
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, randonee
What do you think about this product?