Whether you're slashing through endless powder, or threading the needle between tight trees, the CLWR Men's Falk Jacket thrives on playing in the snow, no matter what Mother Nature decides to throw your way. Furthermore, this three-layer shell features highly rated waterproof, breathable membrane with fully taped seams that offers full-spectrum protection from precipitation and moisture.
Additionally, CLWR equipped the Falk with zippers underneath each arm for ventilated airflow (not to mention they're backed by mesh for added protection), and the powder skirt is easily removable when conditions are more corduroy than they are flush with powder. The helmet-compatible hood easily cinches over beanies and adjusts over helmets, while the Lycra cuffs features thumbholes for sealed-in protection. And, the Falk's massive pocket configuration includes four pockets for your hands, two chest pockets, and a sleeve pocket for your ski pass.
- A hard-charging, stylish jacket for snowboarding or skiing
- Waterproof, breathable exterior protects against precipitation
- Fully taped seams bolster defense from moisture
- Powder skirt is removable for customized protection
- Underarm vents provide on-the-go temperature regulation
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities close
- Drop tail doubles down on protection when conditions are rough
- Item #CWR003X
- Q & A
WEAR Does it Again!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 220lbs
The WEAR Colour Falk Jacket excels from park to pow and subzero temps to spring time laps. the This jacket is also true to size with an awesome articulated fit. You can layer when needed but when you don’t have many layers on the jacket still feels like it fits right. I love the padded zipper that prevents my chin from chaffing. This is my go to everyday jacket from my sled to park laps this piece has never let me down. WEAR is a company for people who love to ride and designed by people who ride all winter long.