Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Ski Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Coverage is in the name.
For as long as it has been cold, humans have been finding ways to keep themselves warm. Cavemen and women used animal furs to keep snow off their backs and to keep their body temperatures high. But today we dress ourselves in the Wear Colour Women’s Cover Jacket, and we’re better off for it.
To say warm is to stay dry, which is where the DewTech membrane comes in. Laminated over a durable bomber-styled polyester shell, the Cover not only spares you from the inevitable cold when you’re covered in rain or snow, it also adds a touch of old school style to your outfit. Additional features, like the brushed tricot chin guard, lycra cuffs with thumbholes, and a ribbed bottom hem, offer an appreciated comfort for on and off the ski slopes.
- A bomber-styled jacket for on and off the ski slopes
- Waterproof membrane provides a solid barrier in the snow
- Polyester fabric features an additional water-repellant coating
- Storm placket behind the front zipper blocks persistent moisture
- Brushed tricot chin guard helps to prevent skin irritation
- Lycra cuffs with thumbholes help to keep sleeves in place
- Snow skirt is conveniently removable for changing conditions
- Zippered pockets provide style and secure storage
- Item #CWR004G
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 135lbs
Probably the only complaint I have is that it's a little too big, but that's my own fault; there was only a medium left in black; I needed a small, but also just had to have the black! ;P Snow skirt fits where it should, so I think it's just a baggier style. Great quality materials, love all the pockets and bomber-styling. Super warm, and when it's zipped all the way up, the neckline blocks the wind just right. Not as used to a longer fit, but I know it will be perfect for falling on my butt snowboarding or skiing. Definitely interested in other WEAR COLOUR gear.