Sagging is for suckers.
When you’ve finally gotten to the top of the mountain and you’re ready to carve the fresh snow, the last thing you want to feel as you push off downhill is your ski pants slowly falling down. The Wear Colour Men’s Bib Pant extends underneath your coat with adjustable suspenders to keep your pants securely in place, even when you’re flying down groomers or breaking out new tricks in the terrain park.
The Bib has an ecological water-repellent and a waterproof coating to keep you dry when the flakes start to fall. Articulated knees give you the freedom to bootpack to the freedom, while inner thigh vents offer on-the-go temperature regulation. And pockets keep your snacks, emergency wax, and ski pass within easy access.
- Ski and snowboarding bibs for mountain-savvy function
- Waterproof, breathable exterior protects against precipitation
- Tough polyester fabric features bold features and contrasting lines
- Bib features elastic suspenders and chest-high pocket
- Gusseted leg zips offer an adjustable fit over ski or snowboard boots
- Articulated knees help to enhance your range of motion
- Plethora of pockets add style and secure storage
- Item #CWR0047
- Q & A
WEAR COLOUR Flight Pant - Men's
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 185lbs
We have sold out of the pants from WEAR COLOUR that I purchased, so I thought I would write a review for these as they are most similar to the pants I have. I bought the WEAR COLOUR Flight Pant - Men's in the Adobe color and size Medium. I'm 6'1" 190 with a 34" waist and the Medium fits snug. I loved the look of the pants so much, I had to have a pair. I picked these up for my ski days spent at the resort and they have been awesome!!! They have kept me warm and dry no problem. If you are looking for a budget friendly pant with really cool styling then pick up a pair of these. I love mine! Let me know if you have any questions : )