Pumped For Fall
Select a size:
Westwater 65L Backpack
A smaller dry sack might be fine for a few hours on the river, but when you're hauling tents, food, and equipment on the river for a few days in the backcountry, you're going to need a little bit more storage. Okay, a lot more storage. Well luckily for you that's exactly what you're getting with the Westwater 65L Backpack. This fully waterproof bag offers spacious storage for all the essentials on your next extended rafting trip, and gives you easy transportation on the trail thanks to its removable backpack straps and waist belt. The PU-coated nylon ripstop provides fully waterproof protection, and the airtight roll-top closure system ensures that no water sneaks in through driving rain, spraying rapids, and accidental submersion, so you'll never arrive to camp with a bag full of soaked stuff.
- Spacious drybag suited perfectly for multi-day rafting trips
- Waterproof nylon ripstop shuts out any moisture you encounter
- Airtight roll-top closure system creates a secure seal on the river
- Removable backpack carry makes it easy to haul gear into camp
- Durable top lug handle makes it easy to switch between boats
- Item #WTSF01I
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.