Waterford Press Wilderness Survival
Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Books, Maps & Games we have in stock.View Similar Products
Plan for your survival.
An emergency situation, especially in the wild, is never something to look forward to, but always something to plan for. The Waterford Press Wilderness Survival pamphlet provides simple instructions for compiling a survival kit to help you form shelter, secure warmth, find water, and signal for help. The author, survival expert Dave Canterbury, offers techniques to build reliable skills that may help you overcome dangerous environmental situations and discusses the ten essential tools of a survival kit. The information is printed on waterproof paper for weather-resistant durability and is fitted into a foldable pamphlet for storing into a pack or accessible camp kit.
- An informational reference guide on how to assemble a survival kit
- Author discusses ten essential tools to pack into a simple kit
- Techniques help to secure shelter, warmth, and water
- Printed on waterproof paper for weather-resistant durability
- Lightweight pamphlet for easy storage in a pack or camp kit
- Item #WTP0002