Select Style & Size
TICKR X Heart Rate Monitor
Wahoo's efforts to improve the training experience for any athlete are evident with the new TICKR X Heart Rate Monitor. Integration with multiple Bluetooth devices, simultaneously, provides a complete training session as you can synch up with a phone, tablet, and treadmill or bike trainer (or any other grouping of connections) for trouble-free data sharing and control.
Wahoo adds ANT+ Running Dynamics to the TICKR X for real-time feedback on running form and pacing. When paired with a GPS multi-sport or running watch, you'll be informed and can make on-the-go changes to your performances without having to rely on post-workout analysis.
Significant updates to the strap and sensor pod itself provide exceptional comfort and noticeably improve wearability compared to the previous generation. The integrated chest strap design works to prevent sliding and irritating movement during a workout. Pressure points across the torso from the sensor pod are reduced with a slimmer design that fits flatter when connected to the straps. The pod's reduced overall size is also welcomed as it can be concealed well under jersey tops and sports bras. Wahoo also moves the LED display lights to the top of the pod for more natural visibility.
Held-over features are plentiful as the TICKR X maintains track of your calories burned and heart rate in addition to indoor cycling cadence, and accelerometer-aided stride analysis for running. For indoor running sessions, the Wahoo TICKR X Heart Rate Monitor includes a treadmill mode to track the speed and distance of your sessions accurately. Internal data storage is impressive, with a capacity for up to 16 hours of workout data. You can leave those electronic devices at home and just enjoy the workout with confidence that the data will be there waiting for you when you get home. As a techy bonus, this monitor is compatible with over 50 third-party apps to get motivated and comes with a free eight-week training program accessible through the Wahoo Fitness App.
The Wahoo TICKR X Heart Rate Monitor comes packaged with an adjustable soft strap, pre-installed CR2032 battery, quick start guide, and product info guide.
- Updated features and analytics for the new generation chest strap
- More comfortable strap design reduces shifting during training
- Slimmer pod design and strap interface reduce bulk and pressure points on chest
- Data storage for more freeing exercise sessions
- Three Bluetooth connections, simultaneously for complete platform integration
- Powerful analytics during and post exercise
- Indoor cycling and treadmill functions
- Runs on a single CR2032 battery
- Item #WHAC01F
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Operating System
- Wahoo Fitness App
- IPX7 (up to 5ft)
- Battery Type
- Battery Life
- up to 12 months
- heart rate monitor, adjustable soft strap, CR2032 battery (installed), quick start guide, important product info guide
- Face Size
- 2.75 x 0.5 x 1.5in
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- road cycling, road running, trail running, training
What do you think about this product?
November 6, 2020
Crap on a stick.
- I've put it through the wringer
I’ve had 3 of these crap out on me. Wahoo support is Terrible. Good luck if your product dies!!