Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The TICKR Heart Rate Monitor
The Wahoo Tickr Heart Rate Monitor is one of our favorite bike add-ons. Easily paired with any Bluetooth or ANT+ head unit, this device effortlessly measures heart rate. When we’re training with friends, we’ll always hear about how ‘perceived effort’ is the catalyst of all fitness measurements. Throw out power, speed, and cadence, the only thing we need to measure how hard we’re pushing our bodies is a trusted heart rate monitor.
- Tickr monitor tracks heart rate at 95% accuracy
- Supports simultaneous bluetooth connections for multiple devices
- Easy to see LED light indicators show connection and BPM
- Secure silicone pads keep heart rate monitor secured
- Item #WHAC01E
- Heart Rate Monitor
- bluetooth, ANT+
- Operating System
- compatible with over 50 apps
- IPX7 (up to 5ft)
- Battery Type
- coin cell (CR2032)
- Battery Life
- over 500 hours
- TICKR heart rate pod, adjustable soft strap, CR 2032 battery (installed), Quick Start Guide Important Product Info Guide
- Face Size
- 2.5 x 0.2 x 1.5in
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- road cycling, running, training
2 based on 9 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.