Why We Like The POWRLINK Dual-Sided Power Meter Pedals
We like to break everything down at the end of our ride to see where we can improve and how to build on our performance, and that's why we're riding with Wahoo's POWRLINK Dual-Sided Power Meter Pedals. They're designed to give insight into power distribution, power output, and more. Temperature compensation and automatic calibration ensure we can clip in and take off without thinking twice about the accuracy of our data collection, and left-right balance helps us measure improvements. This is helpful no matter if we're at our best or coming back from an injury. To top it all off, we like that they're built on the cutting-edge Speedplay pedal platform, which gives us dual-sided entry, 3 axis adjustability, cleat customization, and sealed bearings.
- Collect data efficiently with these dual-sided power meter pedals
- Total Power is calculated by adding each pedal's power output together
- Lasting power and rechargeable battery with up to 75+ hours of life
- Provides accurate power within a range of temperatures
- Automatic calibration allows us to focus on our ride
- Left-right balance provides insight into our power distribution
- Built on the cutting-edge Speedplay pedal platform
- Item #WHAC023
- stainless steel
- easy tension included
- Entry / Release
- Spindle Diameter
- 2 pedals, cleat kit
- 3.9 x 2in
- Claimed Weight
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer - P65Warnings.ca.gov