3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The KICKR Power Trainer
With the updated KICKR Power Trainer, Wahoo offers a straightforward alternative to rocker-plate technology, all while improving power accuracy and easing the calibration nurden. To keep us from having to source a rocker-plate for our home trainer, Wahoo resourcefully adds five-degrees of side-to-side movement to the KICKR thanks to the new AXIS Action Feet, which replace the standard fixed feet on the KICKR. It’s a simple, convenient, and practical improvement to achieve a more realistic and tunable training experience.
- Updated indoor smart trainer for the dedicated cyclist
- KICKR AXIS Feet enhance ride feel with 5-degrees of lateral motion
- Precision power readings nail accuracy to within +/-1%
- Calibration-free setup removes the need for manual calibrations
- Low-noise operation is ideal for small homes and apartment living
- AXIS Feet work with previous KICKR models (not KICKR Core)
- Self-calibration is not backward compatible
- Rubberized handle for easy transport and storage
- Item #WHAC01M
- ANT+, ANT+ FE-C, Bluetooth
- Operating System
- iOS, Andriod, Windows
- KICKR, AXIS Stiff and Easy Feet, 11-28t cassette, AC Power Adapter, Quick Release Skewer, Disc Brake Caliper Spacer, 1.8mm Spacer, Drive Side Adapter for 130mm and 135mm Quick Release, Reversible hub spacer for 130mm and 135mm Quick Release, Drive Side Adapter for 12x142 and 12x148 Thru Axle, Reversible hub spacer for Thru Axle
- [legs open] 20 x 28 x 17in, [legs closed] 20 x 9 x 17in
- 47lb (21,338g)
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- [limited] 1 year
3 based on 12 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.