Select style & size:Select options
If you're looking for the most immersive indoor training experience you can get, the KICKR Bike may be your best bet. With innovative features like real-time gradient adjustment, customizable gearing, and simulated shifting and braking, it's the closest thing to outdoor riding that we've tried to date. I mean, the front of the bike literally raises and lowers in response to terrain. How neat is that? And with 5-points of adjustability, you can match the geometry of your current road bike, or even input your professional fit data using the Wahoo Fitness to find your perfect fit. Next, pair the KICKR bike with interactive apps like Zwift or TrainerRoad to complete your riding experience.
- An indoor bike that mimics the feel of outdoor riding
- Front-end raise and lower in real-time to match grade changes
- Gear ratios & shifting are programmable to match Shimano, SRAM, Campy
- Virtual braking slows the flywheel and your Zwift character
- Renowned KICKR flywheel offers a realistic feel with quiet operation
- 5-points of adjustability allow you to match the fit of your road bike
- Can use your own handlebars, saddle, and pedals as desired
- Digital LED display indicates gear selection and grade percentage
- Compatible with all your favorite training apps on various devices
- Includes numerous 30 - 60-day free trials for popular training software and apps
- Item #WHAC00R
What do you think about this product?
April 2, 2020
Saving my sanity
Ordered this Friday (great customer service by the way) and it arrived yesterday (Wednesday). Pretty much dropped everything to set it up (which was a breeze) and hopped on this morning for a ride. Connected to Zwift so easily and the fit is perfect. Absolutely replicates my position on my bike which is in Colorado while I wait out this pandemic in Florida (here for work and stuck with no bike and my gym is closed). Had to walk my wife through the process of taking the photo of the bike and dropping pins to get the measurements but it was super easy. Shifting is smooth, changing elevation is so subtle and fun that it brings the total ride inside. Also very quiet. Steep price but in my book so worth it.