Up To 60% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Elemnt Rival GPS Watch
We couldn't imagine working out without the Wahoo Elemnt Rival GPS Watch at this point. It doesn't matter if we're training for triathlons, marathons, ultras, or our own personal gains; this watch has a feature to help us achieve our fitness goals. Running indoors or outdoors, swimming in pools or lakes, and cycling on roads or in gyms are made all the easier thanks to this watch's intuitive design. We like how easy it is to cycle through the touchscreen if we're transitioning from run to swim, or even if we want to change the song or read a text on the go. It records our heart rate, calories, times, pace, and more, and then seamlessly sends that information to our bike computers, treadmills, and more so we can stay focused on our fitness instead of all the numbers.
- GPS multisport watch made for running, cycling, swimming, and training
- Optical heart rate monitor displays heartbeats and calories
- Touchless transition cycles through a variety of workouts
- Data tracking records speed, distance, time, pace, stroke count, and SWOLF
- Track running profile gives accurate distance and pace on 400m tracks
- Color display with perfect view zoom buttons for ease-of-use
- iOS music control and smartphone notifications for texts and more
- Bluetooth connection broadcasts info to bike computers, treadmills, and apps
- Item #WHAC01O
2 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.