No days off.
You wake up and look outside, only to find grey skies and a steady drizzle awaiting you. You could hit snooze and go back to sleep, or you could put on the Vuori Men's Outdoor Trainer Shell and get to work. Its lightweight and stretchy fabric won't hold you back when you're hitting the trail or doing lunges, and it sheds light precipitation to help you stay dry throughout your workout. And with anti-odor technology keeping nasty smells at bay, you won't have any excuse not to go out again tomorrow if the weather holds.
- Light and flexible jacket for athletic performance
- Recycled fabric stretches easily and sheds light rain
- Elastic hem, cuffs, and hood binding seal out elements
- Anti-odor tech keeps funky smells at bay
- Zippered pockets secure training essentials
- Reflective logo hits enhance nighttime visibility
- Item #VUO001N
- Q & A
Train in it... Or don't
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This jacket is highly functional as an athletic/training piece for days when the weather doesn't fully cooperate. The body is super stretchy and lightweight, and the inside of the fabric doesn't stick to your body when you start sweating. The hood is a bit heavier duty and will keep your noggin dry if it decides to downpour. What I like most about the Outdoor Trainer Shell is that it looks great and can be worn casually without sacrificing any of the athletic functionality. Plus it has a ton of stretch in case you decide to give up athletic endeavors to pursue pie eating contests.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: large
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 175lbs
light weight jacket that is really comfy