- Casual staple made with eco-friendly materials
- SeaCell fabric features Pima cotton, wood pulp, and algae
- Extra-soft fabric is also stretchy for active comfort
- Flatlock seams won’t chafe or irritate
- Item #VUO002E
- Q & A
Messed up Comfortable
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 195lbs
Pumped this thing just came back in stock. I got a grey one over a year ago, and the material is hands down the softest/lightest shirt I own. Perfect for lounging, traveling, and casual goin' out. If you're looking for a black henley, look no further. Unless you need it to be thick/warm, this is definitely on the light side. I love that cause I don't overheat, but some folks might be looking for warmth.
Fit is somewhat slim for sure. I'm 6' 200lbs, usually an XL in shirts, but do a large sometimes. XL is perfect here.
My only concern/fear is that this fabric is definitely going to wear out eventually. It's too soft and comfortable to be burly/long lasting. That said, I've got many wears and washes out of it and at this point I'd gladly pay to replace it once every couple years cause it's so comfortable.