Select Style & Size
Round Cable Car VL 1602 Sunglasses
Taking design cues from the legendary cable cars of San Francisco and Lisbon, the Vuarnet VL 1602 Sunglasses feature a double-bridge nose crafted of metal wire. Its rounded silhouette is thoroughly modern, projecting you to the forefront of urban style and sophistication. Premium mineral glass lenses block 100% of harmful UV rays while maintaining crystal-clear optics for your viewing pleasure.
- Rounded sunglasses take inspiration from urban form
- French mineral glass lens blocks harmful UV rays
- Acetate frame with metal double-bridge nose
- 5-barrel hinges for robust durability
- Vuarnet is a pioneer is ski fashion
- Item #VUA0011
- mineral glass
- acetate with metal bridge
- 5 barrel hinge
- Face Size
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] 45 x 50 / 20 / 143mm
- Recommended Use
What do you think about this product?
June 7, 2019
A coworker of mine raves about Vuarnet sunglasses so I had to give these a try (I'm usually a sucker for Raen's) I tried two different color ways in them and ultimately ended up with the Matte Tortoise/Pure Brown. With my brown hair and olive skin tone they went naturally with my face. The lense is a decent size so if you have a small face I would go for a different style but the quality seems fantastic. They come with a case and lense wipe + I haven't had a scratch on them yet. Definitely my go to pair of sunglasses for the summer now.