Select style & size:Select options
From the ski world and beyond.
Vuarnet first started styling sunnies for skiers back when skis were made from wood and wool sweaters were the best insulators, but just like skis and jackets, Vuarnet evolved into something sleeker and more performance-oriented. The VL 1521 Sunglasses exemplify Vuarnet's dedication to performance and style. The Skilynx lenses provide optical acuity suitable for white-out and bluebird conditions on the mountain. The pure brown lens tint is great whether you're hiking in the mountains or exploring the desert, and the pure grey option is ideal when you're spending most of your time staring down the open road from behind the wheel.
Vuarnet made each lens out of a scratch-resistant mineral glass for high resolution, sun protection, and exceptional durability. The Skilynx lenses have an anti-reflective coating for enhanced clarity, and the pure brown and grey lenses have additional hydrophobic and oleophobic coatings to resist water and oil smudges. Grippy rubberized temple and nose pads give the 1521's frame a sporty feel for working up a sweat while hiking, commuting, and of course, skiing.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Active eyewear for skiers, city slickers, and outdoor enthusiasts
- Scratch-resistant natural mineral glass lenses
- Skilynx, pure brown, or pure grey tintings
- Hydrophobic, oleophobic, or anti-reflective coatings
- Rubberized temple and nose pads
- Based in France, Vuarnet mixes optical innovations with modern styling for nearly every activity
- Item #VUA000W