The signature frame of stock car driver, Kasey Kahne, the Von Zipper Polarized Suplex Wildlife Sunglasses are light-years ahead of the pack and have style for miles. Completely polarized, these shades protect your eyes from harsh UV rays while delivering enhanced optical clarity on dazzlingly bright days. An 8-base curvature lets you view the world with wide peripheral vision, and the grilamid nylon fame is impact-resistant for resilience on rough days out on the trail. Rubber nose and temple pads offer plenty of grip and minimal slip for a snug, secure fit, while the Pop 'N' Lock cam hinges provide a reliable placement.
- Classic, sporty silhouette for days on the track and trail alike
- Polarized lenses keep your eyes safe and reduce harsh glare
- Rubber nose and temple pads stay comfy and secure
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #VON005Q
- Grilamid nylon
- Nose/Temple Pads
- Pop 'N' Lock cam
- Face Size
- Base Curve
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] 48 / 13 / 130mm
- Manufacturer Warranty
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?