Select Style & Size
When you're at the top of a run, the VonZipper Jetpack Goggle allows you to see what you're getting yourself into. Jet into the run with confidence as the anti-fog lens and moisture wicking face foam keep moisture from soiling your vision. The polycarbonate lens will block harmful rays to keep your eyes happy when the sun beats down. When the light conditions change as the day goes on, easily switch out the lenses utilizing VonZipper's 4Play quick-exchange lens system to stay ahead of the game. Fit them over your glasses, adjust them over your helmet, and charge a new line.
- Spherical goggles for vision and protection while on the slopes
- Over the glasses compatible for clear vision for any rider or skier
- Polycarbonate lens blocks harmful rays for happy eyes on sunny days
- Anti-fog lens, moisture-wicking foam keep moisture out of vision
- Semi-rimless frame extends field of vision at the top of a run
- 4Play quick-exchange lens system keeps up with changing light
- Dual adjustable strap for easy adjustments over helmets or hats
- Dual sleeve microfiber securely holds goggles when not in use
- Item #VON007B
- dual toric polycarbonate, 100% UV protection
- Interchangeable Lens
- 4Play change system
- Technical Features
- anti-fog lense, eyeglass compatible, interchangable lens, spherical lens
- rimless, thermo-polyurethane injected molded
- Eyeglass Compatible
- Face Size
- dual adjustable
- Case Included
- dual sleeve microfiber bag
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 6 months
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
April 28, 2020
- I've used it several times
Bought the John J signature tie dye guys. So fly, so comfortable, amazing viz
December 19, 2019
Great for pow days!
I was able to take these out for a few of the early season pow days out here in Utah. Great googles with a great field of visibility in them. Super comfortable and great fit around the face!
Hayden St John
December 9, 2019
Just WOW! 👏 Love them!
- I've put it through the wringer
I’ve owned a lot of goggles over the years and these are by far my favorite. The lenses are really easy to change out, and the goggle conforms to my face perfect. No gaps or spots for air to get through. I wear contacts and there’s nothing worse than cold air in your eyes. I didn’t have any issues with fogging, even after a few early season hikes. Overall I’m really happy with them and would strongly recommend them! ✌️ See you at Brighton!
November 27, 2019
I just bought a yellow pair and used them all day yesterday. They never fogged up. It covered my face and fit perfectly. I would recommend. I get extra discount from here: coupon-code.info
November 17, 2018
Best style and easiest lens changing!
- I've put it through the wringer
Best goggles I have ever had. They have a big field of view, but don't look too big on your face which I like. They never fog either. I won't lie that my eyes are pretty sensitive to bright light, but I love to have a low light lens on when I need it. So this makes me want to change lenses all the time when the sun comes out. I always ride with an extra lens in my pocket, and make a quick swap when I need to. Just push the 4 buttons to pop the lens off, then push the new lens straight into the frame. You don't even need to take your goggles off when swapping lenses. It's amazing.