Select style & size:Select options
Eyes on the prize.
When you are zipping through dense tree lines or navigating your jump line through a crowded park, you need clear vision to prevent you from crashing into that little kid that comes out of nowhere. The Von Zipper ALT-SM Wildlife Goggles provide excellent peripheral vision and stellar optics for clear visibility while you make your way down the mountain. The Alternative Lens Thing is best described by their dual polycarbonate toric lenses that mimic the curvature of the cornea to give you excellently clear sight, paired with a frameless design that increases your peripheral vision. UV protection technology is great for those sunny spring days that you ride from open to close, even though you totally love showing off your goggle tan. The anti-fog treated lens and forward ventilation system helps prevent your goggles from fogging when you start to break a sweat. And the small frame size and molded nose guard creates an ergonomic fit that contours your face for no-fuss comfort so you can ride all day without fidgeting your gear.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- High performance goggle for everyday rippers
- Lightweight frameless design enhances visibility
- Dual polycarbonate toric lens gives high-quality vision
- 100% UV protection to protect you on sunny spring days
- Anti-fog lens helps reduce fogging up mid mountain
- Forward venting creates air flow to prevent fogging
- Molded nose guard creates ergonomic comfort
- Item #VON006M
- Q & A
Super comfy with great visibility. Helps with snow depth a ton while cutting the glare.