Secret 92 Ski
If your dream day of all-mountain skiing includes perfect corduroy, steep zipper lines, and maybe some ankle deep soft stuff in the trees then click into the Volkl Secret 92 Ski. This carving minded freeride ski offers incredible edge to edge control on the hardpack with its narrow 92mm waist, a blend of easy transition, edge hold, and versatile float thanks to the rocker camber rocker profile, and slalom ski like turning provided by the tight turn radius.
This hard carving, edge holding, powerful turning shape only works if it has a solid back bone for you to trust. Luckily Volkl packed this thing full of materials and technologies that do just that. The entire layup is centered around a poplar and beech core that responds immediately to subtle movements while still remaining damp and durable. Outside of that the Titanal Frame transfers power from your boot to your edges with minimal power loss and pops the ski back into shape after you carve a turn for that response you have always wanted. Finally the Carbon.Tip technology boosts torsional rigidity at the extreme ends of your skis while stiffening up the overall flex to boost stability.
- Firm snow minded freeride ski for riders who love a powerful turn
- 92mm waist is quick edge to edge for groomer dominance
- Blend of rocker and camber eases turn transition, boosts edge hold
- Short turn radius encourages powerful short turns at speed
- Beech and Poplar core blends weight savings and dampening
- Carbon.Tip maintains torsional rigidity and stiffens things up
- Titanal frame eliminates power loss and adds extreme responsiveness
- P-tex 2100 sintered base is easy to maintain, skips across flats
- Item #VKL008N
What do you think about this product?