Vive la révolution!
Just because you're a grown-ass adult doesn't mean you can't shirk your responsibilities now and then and let off some steam in the terrain park. Soft, lightweight, and springy, the Volkl Revolt 95 Ski comes well equipped to join your revolution. A poplar core keeps things light and playful, for bigger jumps and quick maneuvers, while beech beneath your bindings helps you drive energy into each jump, ensuring you reach your goal height and stick the landing. Carbon stringers and a full sidewall give this ski the strength it needs for you to power through the crud on the sidelines, while flex points in the tip and tail give you the play you need for buttering between jibs.
- Playful twin tips perfect for jibbing in the park
- 95mm waist underfoot adds stability to these nimble sticks
- Tip and tail rocker add play to the poppy camber underfoot
- Twin tip construction lets you perform tricks done switch
- Poplar core keeps your airborne while beech underfoot drives energy
- Carbon stringers in the layup provide agility and life
- Butterzone provides playful flex in the tail and tip
- Item #VKL005K