Get to dah choppah.
When you use a little imagination, it's tough not to think of the Volkl One Ski as your beefy, bull-brained bodyguard whose girthy waist and point-and-shoot attitude not only inspire confidence in your big mountain aspirations, but ensure you're up to snuff in terms of performance too. Moreover, the One Ski has a fairly chunky waist coming in hot at 116mm, making it ideal for power-lunching through powder. Also, it boasts a strong poplar and ash core, torsion box wrap, and fiberglass reinforcements that add up to quickness, stability, and all-terrain power.
And while the One is a soft-snow ski at heart (typical bodyguard bluff), its full rocker lets you slash and slarve giant, loose turns. However, the Power Tough Box construction keeps the ski stiff, so you can rail hardpack turns like you're on a much narrower plank. A large-radius sidecut means you'll be stable as a table, with none of the high-speed twitchiness that can sometimes plague rockered skis, and the vertical sidewalls make sure the ski doesn't twist or feel squirrely when you're putting it through its paces. The One's tapered tip and tail let you make smooth, catch-free turns in soft snow and on hardpack, too, so you can take it through perfect pow, windbuff, chunder, and hardpack without batting an eyelash.
- A powder-hungry ski for big mountain aspirations
- 116mm width waist assures a stable platform underfoot for pow
- Rockered tip and tails provide float in soft snow
- Wood core and fiberglass reinforcements offer all-terrain power
- Carbon stringer enhances stiffness without weighing the ski down
- Full sidewalls assure long-lasting durability
- Item #VKL003Q