Mantra 102 Ski
Whether you go with "grip it and rip it" or prefer "turn em and burn em" you will feel perfectly at home on the powerful and responsive Volkl Mantra 102 Ski. This all-mountain freeride ski is well equipped to get you from the top of a steep line or enjoyable groomer to the bottom in style. It blends a versatile Tip and Tail Rocker profile with a 3D radius system and a beefy but lightweight construction to create a powerful, reliable, and fun ride.
Volkl's Tip and Tail Rocker profile is really the classic combination of tip and tail rocker with camber underfoot. This shape has become an industry favorite thanks to the exceptional edge hold provided by the underfoot camber, the versatility and float allowed by the tip rocker, and the easy turn initiation afforded by the tail rocker. The Mantra really starts to set itself apart with its 3D radius system. Volkl combines 3 different radii in the sidecut that match up with the rocker profile to engage with different force and at different speeds. What this does is allow you to make wide sweeping turns, tight slalom inspired turns, and medium sized speed controlling turns all without the dreaded loop out or slip out feelings you get from other skis. As a result you will feel more confident and more in control throughout your day on hill. This radius is backed up by the combination of a responsive wood core, light carbon tips, and a super responsive titanal frame to enhance the feel on everything, and have you grinning from ear to ear all day long.
- All-mountain freeride ski built for unmatched control and freedom
- 102mm waist blends quick edge to edge feel with terrain versatility
- Blend of rocker and camber holds an edge, floats, eases transition
- 3D radius enables powerful control throughout various turn sizes
- Carbon in the tip and tail cuts down on weight and boosts response
- Titanal frame helps you drive power to your edges for added control
- Multilayer wood core provides a damp, responsive, and durable feel
- High quality sintered base glides across cat tracks and flat areas
- Item #VKL008I