Select style & size:Select options
The Volkl Kenja Ski is a fun-loving, all-mountain ski that indulges in the occasional pow and relishes ripping down frontside groomers, no matter how many diamonds are on the trail sign. A skinnier version of the more powder-hungry Aura, the Kenja checks in at 88mm underfoot, making it significantly friendlier on the hardpack than its big sister, without giving up the necessary float to enjoy suprise boot deep fresh. Volkl made sure to include a rockered tip and tail, which will smooth out any bumpy rides, plane through powder, and make turn initiation a simple act of thought.
Although it's buttery smooth to ski, the Kenja has the chops to open things up courtesy of a titanal laminate sandwiched to the multi-layer beech and poplar core. The beech is located underfoot to improve torsional stiffness, while the light and flexible poplar provides pop and playfulness in the tip and tail. Volkl built the Kenja with its full sidewall construction that consists of vertical sidewalls for durability and serious grip when you're looking to crave up some groomers. When speed and edge hold is paramount, look no further than the Kenja.
- Frontside carver with just enough versatility for daily use
- Skinny 88mm waist is quick edge to edge for front side control
- Rocker eases turn transition, camber boosts edge power and hold
- Short turn radius encourages powerful control and tight turns
- Poplar and beech core blends rigidity, dampness, and responsiveness
- Titanal layer adds powerful response and minimized energy loss
- P-Tex 2100 sintered base easily glides across long flat sections
- Item #VKL008O