If you find yourself perusing the front side of your ski resort between storms on a regular basis, then you should find yourself on the Kanjo. This narrow 84mm waisted front side carver offers a unique combination of forgiveness and power to ensure you stay in control at all times. The forgiveness comes from the rocker in the tip and tail and a tapered tip that combine to prevent your edges from hooking when you don't want them to. Meanwhile the power comes from the camber section underfoot and the full length titanal laminate that effortlessly transfers power from your boots to your edges.
- Easily handling all-mountain ski with a love for the front side
- 84mm waist is extremely quick edge to edge for front side control
- Rockered tip and tail provide versatility, float, and forgiveness
- Camber underfoot boosts edge hold and inspired confidence
- Short turn radius encourages tight and powerful turns
- Titnal laminate creates response, power, and consistent flex
- Beech and poplar core retains screws, offers a playful feel
- Sintered P-tex base easily skips across flat areas and cat tracks
- Item #VKL008L
What do you think about this product?