sale $449.00 $549.0018% Off
Stiff, speedy ski.
It's remarkable how fast the resort's groomed corduroy goes from neat and organized to messy and chaotic before lunchtime, but you rarely notice a difference because Volkl's Kanjo Ski keeps you speedy regardless of the time of day. Heavy on the camber, the Kanjo cuts into corduroy and crud with equal tenacity, and there's just enough rocker in the tip and tail when snowfall's keeping the resort soft and variable. Volkl made this ski on the stiffer side for more intermediate to advanced riders. The multi-layer wood core blends poplar with stiff beech wood so you can feel a little pop with each turn, and titanium stringers ensure proper stiffness; if you feel like you should ski with something stiffer than titanium, then you might be a superhero.
- Stiff all-mountain ski specifically designed for intermediate riders
- 84mm waist width cruises corduroy with tenacious speed
- Heavy camber carves moderately tight turns confidently
- Subtle rocker in tip and tail initiates turns in variable conditions
- Multi layer wood core blends poppy poplar with stiff beech
- Full sidewalls increase durability and ease the seasonal tuning
- Item #VKL004X
154cm, 161cm, 168cm, 175cm, 182cm
123 / 84 / 104mm
(154cm) 14.6m, (161cm) 15.8m, (168cm) 17.6m, (175cm) 19.6m, (182cm) 21.6m
heavy camber, rocker tip & tail
Multilayer Woodcore (beech and poplar), Titanal Laminate
[pair, 175cm] 6lb 14oz