Select style & size:Select options
Lovers of the original Yumi, rejoice! The Volkl Kama Ski takes on the same sidecut as the pre-2018 Yumi, but without the aggressive addition of titanal bands that have come with more recent models. This freeride ski features a fairly narrow 83mm waist underfoot and plenty of camber, so it excels at arcing turns on fresh groomers. Early rise in the tip offers a boost over crud or fresh snow, and eases turn initiations, while a flatter tail offers support when coming out of each turn. Volkl kept the core in the Kama light, with a multi-wood construction that's playful and easy to maneuver. Forgiving in variable terrain, intuitive to turn, and priced to leave you with extra money for slick bindings, the Kama is an all-around winner for intermediate ladies that want to rip around without the stress.
- Frontside shredder built to help you progress your skiing
- 83mm waist is quick edge to edge for effortless control
- Rocker eases turn transition while camber boosts edge hold
- Short turn radius encourages tight controlled turns
- Poplar and beech combine for a durable and responsive platform
- Full length sidewalls enhance edge hold and durability
- P-Tex sintered bases are easy to take care of and glide well
- Item #VKL008Q
What do you think about this product?