Lovers of the original Yumi, rejoice! The Volkl Kama Ski takes on the same sidecut as the pre-2018 Yumi, but without the aggressive addition of titanal bands that have come with more recent models. This freeride ski features a fairly narrow waist underfoot and plenty of camber, so it excels at arcing turns on fresh groomers. Early rise in the tip offers a boost over crud or fresh snow, and eases turn initiations, while a flatter tail offers support when coming out of each turn. Volkl kept the core in the Kama light, with a multi-wood construction that's playful and easy to maneuver. Forgiving in variable terrain, intuitive to turn, and priced to leave you with extra money for slick bindings, the Kama is an all-around winner for intermediate ladies that want to rip around without the stress.
- Affordable freeride ski that's intuitive to control
- 83mm width underfoot offers groomer-worthy performance
- Early rise profile rides well in variable conditions
- Rockered tip and classic camber make each turn intuitive
- Multi-wood core keeps the Kama lightweight and playful
- Item #VKL007A
- Q & A
I'm looking to purchase the Volkl Kama skis in 154cm. What bindings should I be looking for? Thanks!