Flair 81 Carbon Ski with iPT Wide Ride XL 11.0 TCX GW Binding
Provide yourself with a ski and binding combo that boosts edge control, stability, and liveliness all over your go-to resort with the Volkl Flair 81 Carbon Ski with iPT Wide Ride XL 11.0 TCX GW Binding. This combination is built to rip on frontside terrain with its nimble 81mm waist and short turn radius allowing you to carve precise turns.
The Flair 81 carbon ski combines the nimble and precise feel of its 81mm waist and short turn radius with a XTD Tip and tail rocker profile that offers forgiveness when weighting and unweighting between turns without limiting the amount of power you can drive to your edges. Additionally this ski boasts a lively and responsive 3D Ridge Core Lite that is laminated with full carbon layers that offer unparalleled weight to stiffness ratio which helps you rip powerful turns from sun up to sun down.
The IPT Wide Ride XL 11.0 TCX GW binding is perfectly catered to this package and offers reliable release, impressive retention, and a wider mounting platform that makes it easy to lay into an edge and carve exceptional turns.
- Top end frontside carver for skiers who demand performance
- 81mm waist is quick edge to edge for impressive control
- Short turn radius encourages snappy turns and nimble handling
- XTD Tip and tail rocker profile eases turn transitions
- 3D Ridge Core Lite creates powerful response in a lightweight
- Wideride XL 11 bindings drive power to the edges for power, control
- Sintered base is fast and reliable for ripping groomers
- Item #VKL006U