Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Blaze 106 Ski
When our day has tight couloirs and steep descents in the works we feel confident on the Volkl Blaze 106 Ski to make the most of our day. The ski’s poplar and beech core sits in between the weight of a touring ski and a resort ski, making it a perfect fit for someone who likes to do both. The medium turn radius is suited for tight chutes and tree glades, making this a truly capable touring ski. Its 106 waist handles snow conditions ranging from refrozen ice sheets to deep powder, making it a true quiver of one.
- All-mountain ski with an appetite for touring and steep terrain
- 106mm waist is quick edge-to-edge yet floats in the deeps
- Tip and tail rocker offers a playful feel in rolling terrain
- Poplar and beech core supplies a balanced flex pattern
- Camber underfoot locks an edge even in steep and variable terrain
- Sidewall construction endures the abuse of backcountry skiing
- Item #VKLI05D
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.