Big mountains are big terrain parks.
With twin tips, the Volkl Women's Bash 116 Ski is essentially a beefed up park ski built for freeriders who can't tell the difference between big mountains and terrain parks. Its 116mm waist is undoubtedly uber primo in powdery terrain, and the rockered tip and tail cruise through the deeps like you were on groomers. Since the rockered tip and tail also have a twin tip design, you can expect to butter outta pow town, jib a tree or two, and butter back into powder like you were in a freshly groomed terrain park.The Bash boasts Volkl's most durable construction, because you're bound to give it a beating on the big mountain. Full sidewalls protect the poppy wood core and stiff carbon stringers from all the bashing you're planning this season. The core isn't completely poplar by the way; there's a bit of dense ash underneath the binding area for better retention. The carbon stringers keep the ski surprisingly stiff for how light the Bash weighs.
- Powder ski shaped like a beefed up park ski with twin tips
- Fat 116mm waist assures proper flotation in deep pow
- Full rocker with twin tips butter on and off trees
- Carbon stringers enhance stiffness, transmission, and agility
- Full 3D sidewalls are durable and easy to tune
- Multi-layer wood core compines poppy poplar with dense ash for binding retention
- Item #VKL005J
156cm, 166cm, 176cm
138 / 115 / 130mm
[156cm] 16.3m, [166cm] 19.7m, [176cm] 23.5m
multilayer woodcore (ash, poplar)
[pair, 176cm] 9lb 7oz