Select style & size:Select options
Yeah, you've heard it all before: the unwavering promises of versatility, but nine times out of ten those do-it-all skis simply come up shortâ€”until now that is. Say hello to coldsmoke and goodbye to the mirrors with a little help from the Volkl Women's 90Eight Ski. Touting a design that's legitimately based in all-mountain fun, the 90Eight features an adaptive 98mm width waist that'll go to mow-town on bumps, sashay through groomers, and float pow like a grade A yacht on the sea. Oh, and don't forget about those nuggets of spring time slushy joy, the 90Eight easily maneuvers those without skipping a beat.
Now, simply because it's a women-specific ski doesn't mean it's been the victim of the pink-and-shrink laser beam of doom. Boasting the same design as its twin brother (just in an overall lighter package), the 90Eight features Volkl's 3D Ridge construction, which brings the bulk of material to the center of the ski, resulting in reduced swing weight. Though, Volkl does this without actually sacrificing the ski's damping and stability at speed. Additionally, the early taper sidecut eases turn initiation for an easy, playful feel when it comes to hunting down pow stashes or making tight turns through technical features. The multi-layer wood core encompasses the character and flex of the ski, which, since its a Volkl, is inherently stable at speed, and is packed with plenty of power to bust through crud, without even batting an eye.
- Lightweight, stable, and powerful charger for inbounds shred
- 98mm waist is quick edge to edge and stable in choppy snow
- Rocker eases turn initiation and floats, camber holds an edge
- Medium length turn radius is stable at speed and maneuverable
- Beech and poplar combine for powerful response and a damp feel
- 3D.Ridge cuts weight while maintaining stability and response
- P-Tex 2100 base is extremely fast and easy to maintain
- Item #VKL008U