VS Stretch Gore Jacket
Backcountry travel demands that your gear complies to the will of mother nature as conditions change throughout the day. Volcom’s VS Stretch Gore Jacket implements a three-layer Gore-Tex construction for ultimate waterproofing in even the heaviest snow storms, allowing you to push on for another lap up the skin track even when it's snowing multiple inches per hour. Volcom’s top of the line jacket features an adjustable powder skirt and cinching hood to help seal out the snow on the deepest powder days. The VS Stretch is a shell-style jacket which allows better control of layering, giving you complete control of temperature regulation when you need to hike through the storm while wearing your shell. If the storm clears out and you work up a sweat, mesh lined zip-vents allow you to push on without taking the jacket off.
- Technical shell keeps you dry in unforgiving backcountry conditions
- A plethora of internal and external pockets secure your belongings
- Adjustable cuffs and hems help seal out the cold
- Suede chin guard prevents discomfort when the jacket is zipped
- Item #VLCZ78C
- GORE-TEX 3-Layer
- 2 zippered chest, 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered sleeve, 2 internal
- mesh-lined zippered vents
- Powder Skirt
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
January 30, 2021
what is the back length and sleeve length of this jacket?