Resort, sidecountry, and backcountry.
If you're looking to replace your old tattered snow pants, but want an upgrade with a bit of style and tons of functionality to boot, look no further than the Volcom Women's Verdi Bib Overall Pant. Rocking a rosy print, the V-science-2-layer membrane has fully sealed seams so you can shred through the storm without concern that a little moisture will ruin your day. Specially designed knee stretch construction supports all-day movement, and mesh-line zippered vents allow you to cool your internal layers and epidermis while hiking the bootpack or touring in the backcountry. Plus, original Zip-Tech jacket-to-pant interface enables the Verdi to be couple with almost any Volcom jacket, completely 86ing moisture from your cozy interior.
- A bib for skiing or snowboarding at the resort or backcountry
- V-Science membrane + fully sealed seams is waterproof and breathable
- Zip-Tech jacket-to-pant interface helps seal out the elements
- Mesh-lined zippered vents support cooling when things heat up
- Stretchy slim fit is stylish and supports all-day movements
- Stone butt patch adds extra comfort on chairlift rides
- Stretch boot gaiter with lace hook keeps pants locked down
- Item #VLC02H9
synthetic, V-Science 2-layer
2 handwarmer, 2 back
all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle snowboarding, ski mountaineering