V is for very, awesome.
Designed specifically for those white-out, beautiful powder days, the Volcom Women's V Insulated Gore Stretch Jacket offers unimpeded protection and mobility. Starting with its stretchy Gore-Tex exterior, the V touts weatherproof protection and breathable performance, while the PrimaLoft insulation at the core assures low-profile warmth—so you don't have to sacrifice mobility for the sake of furnace-like fervor.
Additionally, the fully taped seams further safeguard you from sneaky moisture, and the internal hand gaiters batten down the hatches and prevent cold drafts from sneaking in. Not to mention, the V boasts a jacket-to-pant interface for a sealed-in feel, and the hood, hem, and cuffs are fully adjustable to your liking. However, if all this talk of serious protection has you all hot and sweaty, don't worry—the V is constructed with zippered underarm ventilation to provide on-the-go temperature regulation. Not to mention, this jacket has a whistle zipper pull in the event that you find yourself in a sticky situation. Or maybe you just like to whistle along to the song of absolute silence.
- A stylish, weatherproof jacket for snowboarding in deep pow
- Gore-Tex shell is waterproof and breathable
- PrimaLoft insulation in the core offers warmth
- Fully taped seams further safeguard from moisture
- Underarm ventilation offers on-the-go temperature regulation
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities close
- Hood, hem, and cuffs are adjustable
- Internal hand gaiters double warmth
- Jacket-to-pant interface assures a sealed-in fit
- Item #VLC027A
- Q & A
Love my volcom jacket. I recommend this jacket