Beat the chill in style.
Fashion-forward details and seriously soft fleece combine within the Volcom Women's Tower Fleece Pullover. This cowl-neck pullover features a longer fit and printed stripe cowl neck lining for an extra dose of stand-out style. Built-in thumb holes keep your sleeves stationary and moisture out, and ribbed hem and cuffs assure everything stays in place and your well-earned warmth doesn't flee too quickly.
- A midweight, stylish fleece for staying warm on chilly days
- Long fit yields extra coverage for all-day comfort
- Oversized cowl hood beats back the chill and looks cool
- Ribbed cuffs and hem prevent unwanted heat loss
- Built-in thumbholes keep sleeves stationary and precip out
- Zippered pockets carry everyday essentials
- Item #VLC02HH
- Q & A
Slopes to Bar ðð¼
Super cute hoodie! I own loads of Volcom sweatshirts and hoodies, all 5 stars. This one is really long, comes to about mid thigh so it would get wet when I wear it to ride, but its perfect for apres at the bar after. True to size, maybe runs a little large.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I was afraid that this sweatshirt would be too thick of a material, but I am so glad that isn't the case! The material is thinner, which is awesome because I wanted to wear this as more of a shirt with leggings than a top layer. I got the Copper colorway and it is such a nice color in person! Long enough to cover the booty too!