Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Boys' Snow Pants we have in stock.View Similar Products
A full bib.
Yes, the rumors are true: you do get more powder face shots when you're shorter. Unfortunately, this also means younger riders are at a higher danger for getting snow down their pants, and that's a day ruiner for anyone. This winter, make the switch to the Volcom Boy's Sutton Insulated Overall Pant and bid adieu to being a soggy-bottom-boy for good. Stretchy and waterproof V-Science 2-layer shell with breathable lining system keeps you dry, while 80g Polyfill insulation provides toasted warmth and mesh zip vents prevent clamminess. Volcom knows an adequate supply of gummy bears is critical for maintaining all-day energy on the hill, so there's a plethora of pockets for snack storage. With a modern relaxed fit, adjustable elastic suspenders, stone butt patch, triple reinforced rise, and Grow-Tech leg-length extender, the Sutton Overalls stay comfortable and stylish season after season.
- A warm and comfortable bib for skiing and snowboarding
- V-science 2-layer shell is waterproof and breathable
- 80g polyfill maintains loft and warmth even when wet
- Mesh vents keep things cool and prevent clamminess
- Tons of pockets hold snacks and other on-hill essentials
- Elastic boot gaiters help keep snow out of your pants
- Adjustable suspenders—so you can squeeze out multiple seasons
- Item #VLC02HO
- Q & A
Great snow bib
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 175lbs
My son LOVES these snow bibs. They are perfect for snowboarding or messing around in the yard. He spends HOURS outside everyday, and they have, so far, never had water penetrate through. They do seem to run long.