High and dry.
The Volcom Men's Stone Gore-Tex Jacket may seem simple, but it's actually rugged and strong with waterproof protection. A two-layer Gore-Tex shell with fully taped seams completely repels water, so you're prepared for whatever conditions the resort has in store for you. Even though the shell is extremely durable, it's surprisingly cozy due to its suede chin guard and V-Science Breathable lining.
If a storm rages through the resort, the Stone Gore-Tex Jacket has a hidden drawcord cinch at the hood with goggle clips so the wind won't expose your head. The adjustable powder skirt also blocks snow and wind from sneaking in thanks to the Zip Tech jacket-to-pant interface. And since there's a two-way cuff system and underarm zip vents, you have freedom to move as you want and cool down when things heat up.
- Hardshell jacket for ripping around in versatile conditions
- Gore-Tex offers breathable waterproof performance in the snow
- Breathable lining and mesh underarm zips vent excess body heat
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs help block out spindrift and pow
- Zip tech in powder skirt can attach to pants for seamless protection
- Includes attachable face mask for the inevitable storm day
- Item #VLC02I1