The resort is its runway.
With a lovely oxford fabric, metal snaps, and a long, slim fit, the Volcom Women's Stave Jacket looks good enough to wear from the slopes to the streets. But just because it's packed with style doesn't Volcom skimped on performance when making it. V-Science waterproofing, taped critical seams, and Zip Tech compatibility ensure the Stave is capable of handling harsh winter weather with style and grace.
Under the waterproof and breathable V-Science fabric is a cozy micro fleece lining that traps heat to help you stay warm. Mesh-lined underarm vents help you cool off on warmer spring days, while the adjustable powder skirt keeps snow out when it's deep. If the powder skirt isn't enough, the Stave is also equipped with Zip Tech, which lets you link your Zip Tech-compatible Volcom pants up to the Stave to create a seamless snow-proof barrier. Add to that a soft Super Suede chin guard for extra comfort and a longer, slimmer fit that highlights your feminine silhouette, and there's no reason not to love this fashionable and functional snowboarding jacket.
- A snowboarding jacket for riding at the resort
- V-Science membrane + critical sealed seams is water-resistant
- Light fleece lining kepps you warmer and retains heat
- Zip-Tech jacket-to-pant interface helps seal out the elements
- Mesh-lined zippered vents support cooling when things heat up
- Cinchable hood helps block out the wind and chill
- Zippered pockets carry wallet and your phone
- Adjustable powder skirt keeps snow from entering interior
- Item #VLC02H7
- Q & A
When it says Length is “mid-length” what does that mean? Long enough to cover the butt?