Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Species Stretch Pant
You shred the mountain from first chair to last, so naturally you appreciate the reliable performance of the Volcom Women's Species Stretch Pant. Constructed using Volcom's waterproof, breathable V-Science membrane, you'll be sure to stay dry from the inside out, even when big, wet flakes are falling. The stretchy twill material ensures you can stomp landings and carve the steeps unrestricted, and mesh-lined vents let you dump some of the warm air when things start heating up.
Just in case you don't want to wear a belt, the Species Pant boasts an inner waistband that's fully adjustable for a customized fit. Stretch boot gaiters work to keep snow out of your boots and pant legs, and Volcom's jacket-to-pant interface lets you attach them to your Volcom jacket when you're feeling keen to fully seal out the elements.
- Stretchy hardshell pants for long days shredding the resort
- Two-layer membrane is waterproof and windproof
- Stretch twill supports your active movements
- Breathable lining system helps keep you cool
- Mesh-lined vents can be opened to dump excess heat
- Adjustable inner waistband offers a customizable fit
- Jacket-to-pant interface locks out the elements
- Stretch boot gaiter with lace hook keeps snow out of pant legs
- Item #VLC02OL
3.5 based on 10 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.