Serious storm-proofing and a slim, flattering fit.
The Volcom Women's Species Stretch Pant knows how to shed wet winter weather thanks to its storm-stopping V-Science Stretch Twill fabric and taped critical seams. Its slim fit stays in close, and the stretch fabric means that you'll have optimum mobility for those terrain-park sessions. The Species also uses a breathable lining system and mesh-lined zippered vents to keep your core at a comfortable temperature.
Volcom gave the Species a Zip Tech pant-to-jacket interface that allows you to zip the pant into compatible Volcom jackets to keep out pesky backbowl powder snow and slush balls from botched tabletop landings. Boot gaiters with lace hooks come in wicked handy when the snow is deep. An adjustable inner waistband supplies a comfortable, secure fit while hand and back pockets stash your hotel key, lip balm, and snack money.
- A stretchy pant for snowboarding at the resort or on the street
- V-Science 2-layer construction is waterproof and windproof
- Champion stretch twill supports your active movements
- Breathable lining system helps keep your epidermis cool
- Mesh-lined inner vents allow airflow to cool legs
- Jacket-to-pant interface allows you to lock out the elements
- Stretch boot gaiter wi/ lace hook keeps snow out of pant legs
- Item #VLC02HA