Solver Snow Pant
Needing new snow pants is a problem to solve, and luckily the Volcom Men's Solver snow Pant is up to the job. Designed for the mountain minimalist, the Solver is a clean-cut option that features light weatherproofing for slushy spring days and clear but cool mid-winter sessions on the hill. Volcom's V-Science breathable lining assures that sweat will continually be pulled away from your core and prevent a clammy interior from causing discomfort. Critical taped seams keep moisture from seeping into your most important zones, and a reinforced rise makes an unfortunate seam rip highly unlikely.
- Technical hardshell pants that work hard in cold weather
- V-science offers waterproof protection and breathable performance
- Breathable lining and zippered vents help dump heat
- Boot gaiters attach to laces for sealing out the snow
- Specialty ticket ring helps streamline the lift lines
- Triple reinforced rise prevents split seams
- Regular fit offers plenty of room for extra layers on cold days
- Item #VLC02RD
- Q & A
Military color is not tan/Khaki!
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: M
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 185lbs
These look and fit great, but the color displayed [military] is NOT the color of the pant. They are green so if you are looking for a Khaki/tan pant look at another. I figured it would be the coyote tan all the new mil gear is but I was wrong.
- Size Bought: large
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 180lbs
ready for 2019 spring pass at Timberline Oregon