Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Ski Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Shrine Insulated Jacket
Don’t let cold, stormy days on the mountain keep you lodge-bound; throw on Volcom's Women's Shrine Insulated Jacket and stay out from first to last chair. Its waterproof, breathable membrane keeps snow out and prevents you from soaking your baselayer with sweat, while just the right amount of synthetic insulation keeps you toasty when the temperature drops, but won't have you feeling too warm on those sunny spring days. Just in case you do start to overheat, mesh-lined underarm vents let you get some airflow going, and you'll appreciate the easily adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs when the wind starts gusting.
- Explore the whole mountain in this weather-ready jacket
- Waterproof, breathable membrane keeps you dry on storm days
- Midweight synthetic insulation offers warmth when temperatures drop
- Mesh-lined vents dump excess heat when the day warms up
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs let you seal out the snow
- Longer cut offers extra protection on chilly chairlifts
- Item #VLC02OB
- [membrane/laminate] V-Science membrane, [face fabric] V-Science twill, [lining] 100% taffeta
- [body] 80g polyester, [sleeves] 60g polyester
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- 2 handwarmer, 1 goggle, 1 media, 1 upper arm
- mesh-lined underarm
- Powder Skirt
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
October 3, 2018
Is the hood removable?
October 4, 2018
The hood on this model is not removable, Brittany. Hope that helps.