Select a Size
Select a Color
Ripley Insulated Jacket
Zip up the Volcom Ripley Insulated jacket for a day of slashing, carving, and cruising in comfort. The durable and waterproof outer V-Science fabric fights off wind and wet snow for a long day of dry shredding. Inside of that waterproof protection, 100gm of Polyfill insulation helps trap body heat to keep you warm on the coldest of days. When that insulation becomes too much open the mesh lined pit vents to dump excess heat so that you can shred the rest of the day comfortable and happy.
- Insulated ski and snowboard jacket for cold days on hill
- V-Science 2L shell keeps weather out and wicks away sweat
- Polyfill insulation maintains a light weight while trapping heat
- Critically taped seams prevent water from sneaking into layers
- Helmet compatible hood blocks cold winds and driving snow
- Riding specific pockets keep important items nearby all day long
- Item #VLC02ZP
- 120g polyfill
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- critical seams sealed
- 2 handwarmer, 1 pass
- Powder Skirt
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, telemark skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
September 25, 2019
Volcom Ripley Insulated Jacket - Boys'
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- True to size
- Size Bought
Its coat is not especially a winter coat very disappointed no jacket inside this coat is a cut winds for spring and autumn. measure for 13 year old child 5 feet and 1 inch weighs 85 pounds.