Because rain is wetter than snow.
The Volcom Men's Rain Gore-Tex Overall Pant handles spring's slushy wetness, so you know you can rely on it for winter's snowiest days. Gore-Tex gives this two-layer shell reliable waterproof, breathable protection from the chest down, and fully taped seams enhance waterproofing by preventing a single snowflake (or raindrop) from seeping through. Volcom's V-Science breathable lining system makes sure you get that much-needed breathability whether you're skinning backcountry steeps or hiking the terrain park. Zippered thigh vents include internal mesh linings so snow doesn't sneak in when you're having a breather, and the boot gaiters stretch over for a secure fit. Volcom's Zip-Tech attaches to compatible ski jackets for complete coverage, and there are adjustments inside the waist for a secure fit.
- A sturdy and burly bib for skiing, snowboarding, and touring
- Gore-Tex 2-layer membrane is waterproof and breathable
- Fully sealed seams prevent moisture from seeping into interior
- Adjustable suspenders allow you to dial in the right fit
- Mesh-lined zippered vents allow increased airflow to legs
- Aquaguard zippers block out moisture and keep gear dry
- Jacket-to-pant interface totally blocks out invasive snow
- Boot gaiters include lace hook to keep them stationery
- Item #VLC02I4