Light protection for the tempered shred.
If you're looking for a jacket with light weather protection and low-loft insulation for cruising the mountain, look no further than the Volcom Men's Prospect Insulated Hooded Jacket. The V-Science 2-layer shell sheds light precip and allows your core to breathe when the shred heats up, and the underarm vents enable further breathability so you won't get clammy while hiking up some powderlicious sidecountry. Plus, the Prospect includes 60g synthetic polyfill insulation that won't lose it's warmth or loft when wet, so no worries if it's drizzling at the base area—it'll still be warm once you get back to the summit.
- A warm and comfortable jacket for skiing and snowboarding
- V-science 2-layer shell is waterproof-ish and breathable
- 60g polyfill maintains loft and warmth even when wet
- Underarm vents keep things cool and prevent clamminess
- Tons of pockets hold snacks and other on-hill essentials
- Suede chin guard is soft and keeps your lower face protected
- Zippered waist and chest pockets stow on-mountain essentials
- Item #VLC02IH