Almost as tough as Pat himself.
Pat Moore rips everything from huge handrails to massive backcountry jumps, and his signature Volcom Men's Pant is designed to handle it all. Since he was born and bred in the backwoods of New Hampshire, it's no surprise that Pat's pant sports a rugged, workwear-inspired duck cloth fabric, along with all the features he needs to stay dry from frozen streets to powder-filled steeps.
V-Science waterproofing keeps you dry in the worst weather, and fully taped seams prevent any moisture from seeping in. The modern relaxed fit features a straight leg to allow plenty of room to layer underneath on frigid days without making it too baggy. Zippered inseam vents help you cool off when you're battling a trick in the city or hiking a jump in the backcountry. Zip Tech lets you link up to your Volcom jacket to keep snow out on nipple-deep days. Whether you ride a bit of everything like Pat or you mostly stick to the resort, you'll love riding in the Pat Moore Pant.
- Hardworking snowboard pant for ripping around on trail or off
- V-Science membrane offers waterproof breathable performance
- Mesh lined vents on the inner thighs provide avenue for cooling off
- Reinforced back hem and kick panels allow you to get after it
- Zip Tech seamlessly connects to compatible jackets to keep out snow
- Relaxed fit offers room to move and modern riding style
- Item #VLC02I8