Step up to Pat's realm.
Don't worry, nobody's going to make you stomp massive spins, gap-to-wallride from bridges, or drop intimidating AK lines just because you're wearing the Volcom Men's Pat Moore Insulated Jacket. Designed for the needs of Pat Moore's burly riding style on everything from urban drops to crazy alpine faces, this jacket serves up low-bulk insulation for lightweight warmth in cold temperatures. Since it has a relatively low amount of insulation, the jacket won't restrict motion or inhibit your riding style.
The V-Science membrane and fully sealed seams keep raging blizzards and soaking sleet from seeping through and ruining your shred session. Mesh-lined vents release excess heat when you're sweating on demanding hikes for fresh turns. Volcom's signature Zip-Tech system provides a seamless connection with compatible Volcom pants, keeping snow from shooting inside with every blissful turn in the white room. Another impressive feature is the nicely sized hood, which easily fits over your helmet in stormy conditions. The hood has peripheral vision adjustment and goggle clips for a secure fit when it's blowing with hurricane-force winds.
- 3-in-1 technical shell for versatile days on the slopes
- V-Science in shell offers breathable waterproof protection
- Removable liner can be added for extra heat or worn alone
- Mesh lined underarm ventilation for dumping excess heat
- Zip-tech in snow skirt can attach to compatible pants
- Adjustable hood and cuffs help keep out pesky snow and wind
- Item #VLC02I7