Step up to Pat's realm.
Don't worry, nobody's going to make you stomp massive spins, gap-to-wallride from bridges, or drop intimidating AK lines just because you're wearing the Volcom Men's Pat Moore Insulated Jacket. Designed for the needs of Pat Moore's burly riding style on everything from urban drops to crazy alpine faces, this jacket serves up low-bulk insulation for lightweight warmth in cold temperatures. Since it's has a relatively low amount of insulation, the jacket won't restrict motion or inhibit your riding style.
The V-Science membrane and fully sealed seams keep raging blizzards and soaking sleet from seeping through and ruining your shred session. Mesh-lined vents release excess heat when you're sweating on demanding hikes for fresh turns. Volcom's signature Zip-Tech system provides a seamless connection with compatible Volcom Pants, keeping snow from shooting inside with every blissful turn in the whiteroom. Another impressive feature is the nicely sized hood, which easily fits over your helmet in stormy conditions. The hood has peripheral vision adjustment and goggle clips for a secure fit when it's blowing with hurricane-force winds.
- Pat Moore's signature snowboard jacket
- V-Science membrane offers reliable weatherproofing
- Low-loft synthetic insulation traps heat without the bulk
- Fully sealed seams keep outside moisture from seeping inside
- Mesh-lined vents for thermo-regulation in warmer conditions
- Helmet-compatible hood with peripheral vision adjustment
- Zip-Tech interface zips directly into Volcom Pants
- Dedicated media pocket with cord routing
- Item #VLC025S
- Q & A
Love this jacket
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
I have only wore this jacket once split-boarding and I love it. I is supper warm and has pockets for all your supplies. Also matched with Volcom pants you can seal yourself up for the deepest snow. The only reason I gave it 4 star is that it does not pack supper well but I did know this when I bought it. Overall this is one of my favorite jacket and I would recommend it to anyone.
Hit me up if you have any questions on sizing: Hosborne@backcountry.com