Nya TDS Gore-Tex Jacket
Designed for the most demanding environments, the Volcom Nya TDS Gore-Tex Jacket keeps you warm and dry so you can chase epic lines unhindered. The Gore-Tex C-Knit membrane offers full protection from water and wind, while remaining incredibly lightweight and breathable. Lofty, 600-fill down insulation works to trap your body heat when temperatures plummet, while the fully taped seams prevent any moisture from leaking through.
When the day turns gusty, the adjustable hood protects your face from the wind, and the insulated hand gaiters keep cold air and snow out of your sleeves. Zippered underarm vents let you regulate your body temperature if the sun comes out and things start to heat up, and an array of secure pockets keep snacks and lip balm accessible during long days on the mountain.
- Technical jacket to keep you warm and dry on the slopes
- Gore-Tex C-Knit membrane offers waterproof, breathable protection
- Responsibly-sourced down insulation provides reliable warmth
- Fully taped seams ensure no moisture permeates into layers
- Insulated wrist gaiters keep snow and cold air out of sleeves
- Adjustable hood protects your face from windy lift rides
- Zippered underarm vents allow for easy temperature regulation
- Powder skirt blocks snow from getting in jacket on pow days
- Item #VLC02NZ
What do you think about this product?
January 4, 2019
Iâve been really happy with this jacket. It has kept me dry, as I like that itâs not fully insulated, just in certain areas. Definitely helps to regulate temperature if you gotta hike or do anything like that. The fit is great, does run a lil big, but has a nicer long length which I appreciate at 5â11â. Also, the zipper pull is a whistle, nice touch!
January 2, 2019
Love this jacket
This jacket is all around a great snowboarding jacket. Itâs not only gore-tex but itâs also insulated. This jacket look sort of pink in this picture but the jacket is bright red! I love this jacket, I have nothing bad to say about it. Fits large, I usually wear a size small in Volcom jackets but I had to return it for a size XS.
Natalya Van Etten